Ford Fair 2008 Show Report

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha.

I just feel sory for the bloke. He said he was too scared to come on here for a while because he thinks he damaged a popular persons car.

:huh:

Tez Im surprised you made it out alive, in the morning your car was very busy!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3063/2729715400_c381bf4971_b.jpg

Congrats on your prize win! :cheers: :cheers:

Since his prize win, his headunit and seats have gone missing. :roll:

I would be worried about having that many people around my car if it looked like that.

Haha.

I just feel sory for the bloke. He said he was too scared to come on here for a while because he thinks he damaged a popular persons car.

yes sammy is popular but it was an unlucky smash and sammy is mature enough to know these things happen,just let the insurers sort it ,I spoke at length with sammy and his girlfriend and also wayne so there is no problem

I'm sure he'll be on at some point, he has every point to be pissed off though, he ruined a set of £800 wheels in that crash :(

Maybe so, but he was able to walk away, thats the main thing.

Haha.

Tell him to come on mate, Shite happens to all us sometimes.

With pics......

What of the finger?

Car.

I'm sure he'll be on at some point, he has every point to be pissed off though, he ruined a set of £800 wheels in that crash :(

Maybe so, but he was able to walk away, thats the main thing.

Haha.

Tell him to come on mate, Shite happens to all us sometimes.

With pics......

:thumb:What of the finger?

Car.

100 agree with you mate, all four of them :thumb:

Another big Sorry goes out to Reid for dropping him in the shite with his mrs :blush:

Oooo, sounds interesting...do tell!

Eastender's....................

naaaaaaaaaa more like corrie

Another big Sorry goes out to Reid for dropping him in the shite with his mrs :blush:

I asked Reid how much he paid for his fiesta rst that he's just bought. I wondered why he was furiously shaking his head at me but it turns out he hadn't told his other half that he bought it. She was NOT happy.

I asked Reid how much he paid for his fiesta rst that he's just bought. I wondered why he was furiously shaking his head at me but it turns out he hadn't told his other half that he bought it. She was NOT happy.

He won't be getting laid tonight then. :roll: