Ford Fair 2008 Show Report

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That pic of someone pulled over was someone on here aswell (not sure who!) had a bit of an oil problem, that was Reid pulling over in the Ka to help.

RyoNoTent ended up RyoNoFuckingOilCap :pancake:

was good to meet those of you i hadnt met before, was a good laugh. not seen PooPoo post, hope he got back to that wee floating bit of land ok!

Dave, LOL @ that pic. ickle bambino in the big person seat, did you have on grown up pants too? weren't you scared being so high?

Another big Sorry goes out to Reid for dropping him in the shite with his mrs :blush:

Oooo, sounds interesting...do tell!

LOL.

i dont know how you didnt feel the heat from my laser eyes when you started talking! i shouldnt known better tho than to tell porkies and then take her to Fordfair...

shouldve left her at home.

:innocent:

was good to meet those of you i hadnt met before, was a good laugh. not seen PooPoo post, hope he got back to that wee floating bit of land ok!

Glad you brought this up as I nearly forgot about the £6 a night camper ,who thought he gets a tent thrown in too for his huge £6 :roll: perhaps he thought you didnt need an oil cap too , you gotta laugh :pancake:

Edited by 1pukkadeal

Glad you brought this up as I nearly forgot about the £6 a night camper ,who thought he gets a tent thrown in too for his huge £6 :roll: perhaps he thought you didnt need an oil cap too , you gotta laugh :pancake:

you got to feel sorry for the lad just a bit wet behind the ears .

reid can you remember the 118 calls :pancake: