Ford Fair 2008 Show Report

:( ffs wayne sorry to hear, that what did you do ?

being a complete and utter idiot

beer and cossies dont mix

No judgment from me fella your old enough to know better ,hope it wont take much to sort

front bumper is damaged, bonnet is dented, some pipes off the power steering have ripped off, new back window, and to top it off the engines is knackered - but not to worry

Are you breaking it????????????

I'm stopping now :unsure:

Someone is gonna get a 'Cyber slap' in a minute.

sure is

Sorry guys, but at the end of the day, it's metal we love. A life is more important and i'm glad nothing went badly wrong for Wayne and he's breathing all limbs attached.

I have stoped taking the pee as posted above

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Sammy and Wayne's car's are off the road for a bit then.

and Thc's is too, he was really gutted about running into sammy ,but hey thats what insurance is for

Yeah i bet, i would of been scared shitless aswell. Was it a 'stop start' shunt?

Well done Tez.

Yeah seemed that way. que was well long to get in the place :'(

I felt well bad on both parties! :( lucky i had some tape on hand :)

YES!!!!!!!! tape ftw!

Ok, I got 45 pictures uploaded, & cannae be r'sed to do any more tonight

Pics are mainly camping & WAGS getting drunk ( :roll: ) & the convoy to Silverstone. Got a load more tomorrow of everyone's cars etc, but will do these tomorrow night as I'm fooked! x

Clicky on this link to view: http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=...mp;id=702575180

I hung round pretty much till the end but then had to dash off to deal with an urgent family matter so my apologies for not staying to help with the packing up.

Was a really good day aside from the unfortunate shunt on the way from the main meet point, which slightly dampened our spirits :( .

Had a good chat with markymark about his car. Looks even better in the flesh, the pictures DO NOT do it justace.

Also spoke to The blind man (not actually a blind man, just his user name), pukkadeal, benny boy, meekstaa, slatch and some of the lads i'd met before.

Another big Sorry goes out to Reid for dropping him in the shite with his mrs :blush:

The track action was quality and one of the highlights for me was seeing a WRC escos hacking round. The other highlight was when i stayed to watch trig and dans track session at the end of the day and a silver 3 door scort that they were both tustling with for a few laps ended up pulling off the track having blown a big hole in the bottom end, which was quite funny!