Ram?????

**caz**

You either cross-reference it based on what computer you have.. or you look at what's already in there and get some more equivalent memory..

You can use a tool like CPUID/CPU-Z to identify how many slots you've got in it and what type of RAM is installed.. but I prefer to look myself :)

You either cross-reference it based on what computer you have.. or you look at what's already in there and get some more equivalent memory..

You can use a tool like CPUID/CPU-Z to identify how many slots you've got in it and what type of RAM is installed.. but I prefer to look myself :)

lol well i wouldnt have a clue to look myself lmao that could be funny i wouldn't know what im lookin at either! lol

what figures and numbers do i need to cross reference, and how do i found them out?

x

we cant help you unless you tell us what memory you need. Do you have a motherboard model number, or if its a whole base unit/laptop you purchased what is the model number?

i will see what i can find out when i get home from work! as i said i dont have a clue about these things! lol

x