Whats my radio worth?

chrisxn

Its been stuck in my loft since I got my car and now I'm strapped for cash I wanna sell it. Its the gray original ford one with the removable numbers (2 - 5) and says 6000 CD RDS E-O-N on it...

in fact, heres a pic:

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/chrizzlephaa/150420091724.jpg

So yeah, is it worth anything?

Put it on ebay at 99p start,set it to end on a sunday evening (where everyone will be able to watch it until the last second and snipe it up in the last hour) set a reserve for 30 in case its a bad week and hope for the best. U may see up to 50 quid!

Post it in a cardboard box thats slightly too big and fill the gap with shredded paper or bubble wrap.

Make sure u send the code with it (people on evo can get u the code)

Put it on ebay at 99p start,set it to end on a sunday evening (where everyone will be able to watch it until the last second and snipe it up in the last hour) set a reserve for 30 in case its a bad week and hope for the best. U may see up to 50 quid!

Post it in a cardboard box thats slightly too big and fill the gap with shredded paper or bubble wrap.

Make sure u send the code with it (people on evo can get u the code)

Cheers for that Craig, I'll make sure I do that :cheers: I've got the software for the code... Might include that on a CD with it too...

Didnt realise these were so saught after 2bh!

wwwd, there was.. but I forgot which my radio was, and I got it down y/day so I started a new one :)

Thanks!

i've got one in my garage but its got no code i think, how do i go about getting a code for it or finding out the original code???

ta

I've sold one to Paul. he may want another??

As for the code, PM me the serial number, 6 digit number prefixed by an M. I'll send ou the code back!

Edited by bluliz

i've got one in my garage but its got no code i think, how do i go about getting a code for it or finding out the original code???

ta

I've sold one to Paul. he may want another??

As for the code, PM me the serial number, 6 digit number prefixed by an M. I'll send ou the code back!

cheers fella :cheers: