Blackpool Meet

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is deffo going then? I will probs give the car a run out and come over, just so i can shout Awooooga at Aaron :roll: I apologise in advance if i cant understand you lads though, i struggle with the Geordie accent lol...

Any of the Manc lads wanna meet up on way?

I am a "deffo", Aaron isn't a deffo yet but will definitely pass the Awoooooga on. :pancake: And I will use the least geordie accent :nutter:

Will PM RO55 now see if he is up for it, might be a bit shrot notice though

Who is deffo going then? I will probs give the car a run out and come over, just so i can shout Awooooga at Aaron :roll: I apologise in advance if i cant understand you lads though, i struggle with the Geordie accent lol...

I am a "deffo", Aaron isn't a deffo yet but will definitely pass the Awoooooga on. :pancake: And I will use the least geordie accent :nutter:

lol, to be fair i used to watch Byker Grove now and again as a kid and always understood them, so i might not struggle as much as i think :roll:

i will meet up i have already posted about meeting at bolton west services on the 61

gazsi sad he can meet us there too

i'm hopeing to make this one, wont be going in any pubs tho :thumb:

no dissing my front bumper as its cracked lmao :pancake:

Don't start that I have chipped paint, rust, the lot! lol

Not going to bring the Autumn Green Ka? ;) :pancake:

;( Im having to drink myself into a stuper tonight to avoid the temptation to turn up with a multicoloured motor (hangover garanteed already).....so so soooooooo much JD consumed already....its a hard life!!!

;( Im having to drink myself into a stuper tonight to avoid the temptation to turn up with a multicoloured motor (hangover garanteed already).....so so soooooooo much JD consumed already....its a hard life!!!

Sure your multi colour would have fitted right in with Gaz's crack :rolleyes: and my rust...it's a hard life indeed!

Sure your multi colour would have fitted right in with Gaz's crack :rolleyes: and my rust...it's a hard life indeed!

I aint fittin nothin in Gaz's crack!

besides, thatd be worse cos Im guessing that the bumper Gaz is on about might be the temp one I sold him off my OTHER multicoloured car :pancake:

I aint fittin nothin in Gaz's crack!

besides, thatd be worse cos Im guessing that the bumper Gaz is on about might be the temp one I sold him off my OTHER multicoloured car :pancake:

lmfao sounded soo wrong,

Yes it is that bumper mate, the proper one of my car is nearly done aswell

Will be great to meet you Liam, try your best to drag Aaron too, would be a real bonus to meet him too. :cheers:

Last one from me tonight before I head off to work:

Gaz, if you just happen to come tomorrow with your dark rims, but when you get home realise they have somehow went back to silver....don't look at me :)

You have been warned! :pancake:

And thanks PeeWee, likewise, i'll text him around 09:00 tomorrow with "Leaving in half an hour", should give him plenty time by the time I get there!