Blackpool Meet

Whats up shawdreamer? what do you need doing? I've got work i need to do before i go.. Touch up parts of the paint, Get out the ole' fibreglass for the arches and the bottom of the doors :thumb: then they need spraying! So i've got work that needs doing to! your not the only one!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up shawdreamer? what do you need doing? I've got work i need to do before i go.. Touch up parts of the paint, Get out the ole' fibreglass for the arches and the bottom of the doors :thumb: then they need spraying! So i've got work that needs doing to! your not the only one!

multiple scratches and rust spots to address (entire body), bonnet & OS rear qauter need an entire respray.

alternators limping on its last legs (if I so much as use the fag lighter without the engine running it wont start afterwards :rolleyes: )

plus "ash black" appears even more of a arse to match paint wise than my original Si's Metalic Petrol blue :unsure:

I wont be going in pubs as i'm not a pub person lol

ill pop by to say hello tho if am not busy fixing my new car lol :)

neither will I, just turn up, its your choice what you do afterwards, its just nice to put faces to names & have a proper look at our cars. :thumb:

I wont be going in pubs as i'm not a pub person lol

ill pop by to say hello tho if am not busy fixing my new car lol :)

neither will I, just turn up, its your choice what you do afterwards, its just nice to put faces to names & have a proper look at our cars. :thumb:

and point and laff at Petes pinkmobile :thumb: