Mk4 EscRat. -Present From Lee ( Lee 2f2f) Is Now Part Of Esc-Rat

mykez69

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Bet people absolutely lay a brick looking in at that passenger seat!!

My mum had one of these a while back - got stolen, used in a bank job then thoroughly torched :(

All I remember of it was the super heavy steering and how spacious the back was? Still loved it though!

Nothing wrong with doing this sort of thing to a car worth bot all though, surely? I think it's class :D

not been pulled in it no, a few of the rat lads have but nothing more than general checks.

one lad got pulled and the officer just wanted to double check he saw what he saw lol

wheels. im thinking of things to do with the wheels. chrome lip inserts and maybe paint them. i got some hubs caps that have been sprayed chrome paint that i might put on and see what they look like.

don't know about alloys, dont want a masssive mod list to declare that will put insurance up really, but its def getting lowered.

ever seen a car thats having a full respray when in its final stages of prep, right before the first base coat goes on??

when its all been sanded back and theres various shades on the car of primer and paint..

i think that looks good and if i was ever to rat a car thats how id do it personally.. u can even laquer it and have a good condition rat!! it looks more like a car thats old and weathered..been worked and repaired on, more natural

but thats just how id do it.. i cant believe thay have rat meets now!! haha..must look like a moving scrap yard/ gypsy gathering lol

Edited by a16x_tm

• 4 weeks later...
didn't let the paint dry on the heater rubber thingy majig....was that the plan for 'look' lol

no plan, just didn't let it dry LMAO will touch it up later if i can be bothered

didn't let the paint dry on the heater rubber thingy majig....was that the plan for 'look' lol

HAHA! First thing I noticed, too! :roll:

LOL

im not going to be anal and worry though really, its spossed to look a mess lol

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/21414.jpg