Formula 1 2010

Craig855S

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was quite boring, no do-or-die overtakes from anyone. Well done to Vettel, LOL at Alonso and Webber failing to move against midfield cars (and the decision to pit so early)

Cant wait til next year, its gonna be another close one, but as usual I'll be a Mclaren (mostly Lewis) fan

That was quite boring, no do-or-die overtakes from anyone. Well done to Vettel, LOL at Alonso and Webber failing to move against midfield cars (and the decision to pit so early)

Cant wait til next year, its gonna be another close one, but as usual I'll be a Mclaren (mostly Lewis) fan

I agree, but nobody really wanted to risk a do-or-die with so many options of who could clinch the title.

It was an alright race, with basically vettel and alonso swapping the title a few times and Hamilton crying about his tyres going off and wanting to pit again (lol)

Glad vettel took it, Alonso's attitude stinks and for that reason I don't like him and didn't want him to win :cheers: (yes toys are out of the pram, deal with it :pancake:)