Formula 1 2010

Craig855S

Kobayashi for driver of the day, definately!! He got 3rd by chance, but the way he drove after that made him definately deserved of his position.

Hamilton did do wrong is passing the safety car, he shouldnt have hesitated as then it woulda been legal..

Webbers crash was epic, and entirely his own fault.

Brings new meaning to the "Red bull air race"

Vettel obviously drove clean and didn't have to do any fighting really...What can you say.

Edited by Craig855S

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Fantastic weekend, what pissed me off though is the BBC trying to stir rubbish for red bull.....and schumacher being a cheating kunt, the way he moved over on vettel despite vettel going massively faster and being miles away from a turning in point really fucked me off

This wing issue is a bit of a wierd one, who's to say the new wing was any good? Maybe the Webber package was better, after all he won with it, and if you only have one wing to give, then anyone in their right mind would give preference to the better driver (and since vettel had more points at the time, he was the better driver)

Sutil definately needs a drive in a good team, I think red bull should help torro rosso out, use the exact same cars maybe... get more money for the brand..

And maybe let teams run 3 cars instead of 2? So bin the shite like HRT and let Mclaren and Ferrari have 3 cars each..

• 2 weeks later...
Not the best race today, a good start but i must admit I got bored about half way in, the team orders from ferrari were shite though, Ferrari should be punished, not Massa though, I sympathis with him and hope he moves on from Ferrari soon (but hopefulyl into a competitive team like Red bull)

pretty much my sentiments exactly.

Boring race, which is a shame. McLaren really need to sort themselves out, they're hanging on by the skin of their teeth.

Yea they do need to fix up! Could all suddenly change if they're not careful!

Not the best race today, a good start but i must admit I got bored about half way in, the team orders from ferrari were shite though, Ferrari should be punished, not Massa though, I sympathis with him and hope he moves on from Ferrari soon (but hopefulyl into a competitive team like Red bull)

Why? Team orders were shite granted but punished by who?

One of the most boring races this season :(

need to fix up! Could all suddenly change if they're not careful!

Why? Team orders were shite granted but punished by who?

They have been punished, £100,000 fine and it's being looked into further by the FIA, Massa didn't desrve to have his win stolen from him, I'm not a big Massa fan but it was really rubbish what they done to him