Formula 1 2010

Craig855S

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realise it was illegal to switch driver positions...ferrari been fined but could be getting more. Possible race bans or expelled from the sport (at worst) - cant see that happening though!

Massa looked well happy after that race :roll:

It was 'banned' after this incident, it was very controversial at the time (suppose it still is)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFwX8knmGc4

Disappointing weekend for the Brits. They need to come back from the break on a charge now or they're going to lose out.

Great drive by Weber, Vettel being a bit stroppy and Schumacher being downright dangerous again.

Quite a good one to watch considering the circuit.

I was traveling so missed the race. Just watched the BBC online highlights though.

Fcuking hell Schumey, I can't really defend that other than agree that it was an odd decision for Rubens to take him on the inside. There's no excuses though; it could have been very, very messy. I'm also beginning to agree that it might not have been a great idea for him to come back. Unless something major changes for him next year (I do think that Mercedes will be much more competitive after a close-season of Schumacher helping develop the car), then I worry for his legacy.

Mercedes will also get bum raped for Rosbergs wheel coming off, which again, could have been really bad the way it was bounching about :-\

Renault will be bummed as well for letting Kubica out of the pits straight into the path of a Force India.

I've been a schummy fan all my life but after that yesterday and also the canadian GP he's fast going out of favour in my book. When interviewed he's determined to see out his contract, I can't see that happening unless things turn around for him soon, which realistically isn't going to happen, he's consistently slower than his team mate and I just can't see him catching him or the others up, he's only getting older.

He's taking up a seat that could be given to the like of Sutil or Koboyashi, the Horrid German person

I've noticed recently that you are becoming a very angry man.

Actually what it is, is that I onlly really discuss stuff that grips my rubbish here on evo now, I don't bother posting in the happy topics... Meh

He's taking up a seat that could be given to the like of Sutil or Koboyashi, the Horrid German person

I've noticed recently that you are becoming a very angry man.

Actually what it is, is that I onlly really discuss stuff that grips my rubbish here on evo now, I don't bother posting in the happy topics... Meh

I went through a period of doing that before realising I was adding nothing to the site. I then decided to become active in the mechanical section again and start SUYM threads, as well as decent discussions in the main message board.

If you want a hug, you just have to ask. You negative nelly.