Formula 1 2010

Craig855S

Another result for the Mclarens, Hamilton top of championship so that's me happy..

First half of the race was confusing as hell with the pitstops and I though we were going to see even more stops in the second half, quite a tense first half aswell with the drivers always close to each other and having a look..Towards the end when gaps opened up it got more relaxed and ended the way I wanted it to, decent entertainment overall!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad Button's still in the race, prefer him over Hamilton.

Im rooting for both our boys, but agree, Buttons seems like such a more down to earth and genuinely nice bloke. Much prefer watching Lewis race though! So aggressive!

This season is pretty exciting, gonna be a close one. Whos everyone betting on winning? I want to say Lewis, but the Red Bulls could still come back! Constantly quick! Glad Ferrari aren't performing great...never liked the team (mainly due to MSC in past years) and now they have my two most disliked drivers...Massa & Alonso...both cocks IMO :))

here's a question.......

you know when you see the timings, grid postions etc on TV, the driver's name is normally cut down to 3 letters....

HAM = Hamilton

BUT = Button

WEB = Webber..............you get the drift....

why is Schumacher MSC, and not SHU???

here's a question.......

you know when you see the timings, grid postions etc on TV, the driver's name is normally cut down to 3 letters....

HAM = Hamilton

BUT = Button

Probably dates back to when there was a RSC

here's a question.......

HAM = Hamilton

BUT = Button

goes back to the days when both Ralf and Michael were racing.

Triple Jinx

here's a question.......

HAM = Hamilton

BUT = Button

goes back to the days when both Ralf and Michael were racing.

Triple Jinx

Yeah...but now there's only one of them, why is it not SHU again? Its not like people are going to think its Ralf when he doesn't race. Michaels' should be GAY instead of MSC :roll: Sorry don't like him