Spotted

shawdreamer

and is that T*at above slating my van ......... if he is he'll be seeing Crimson Red

<impressed look on face>.....no really, honest to god...... Im well impressed :mellow:

Sorry Muka didnt mean you i meant the one above your last post :thumb:

Why? Just because he said why dont you paint your van pink? How odd! :unsure:

and is that T*at above slating my van ......... if he is he'll be seeing Crimson Red

<impressed look on face>.....no really, honest to god...... Im well impressed :mellow:

Sorry Muka didnt mean you i meant the one above your last post :thumb:

Why? Just because he said why dont you paint your van pink? How odd! :unsure:

no, becuase he doesnt like me becuase i sold him digi dials i said i had never fitted or tested then told me they didnt work and before i could offer any form of refund he took them apart preventing me from knowing if its due to his actions they dont work.

i would never bring cars into a dispute, only saying if he likes pink, paint his van pink :D

wow I start a thread to take the pee out of PeeWees motor (most deservably may I add) and you two pairs of spunk stains start a hissy fight?

now if you'd be so kind as to refrain from chuckin ya rattles about the place Id like to get back to the worthy topic of Petes Pink Puff Mobile?

HOWEVER, if by chance you wish to continue to sqwabble like a pair of pissy housewives Ill happily start another thread of a less humour filled basis on you two useless spunk monkeys??

wow I start a thread to take the pee out of PeeWees motor (most deservably may I add) and you two pairs of spunk stains start a hissy fight?

now if you'd be so kind as to refrain from chuckin ya rattles about the place Id like to get back to the worthy topic of Petes Pink Puff Mobile?

HOWEVER, if by chance you wish to continue to sqwabble like a pair of pissy housewives Ill happily start another thread of a less humour filled basis on you two useless spunk monkeys??

just cos your not man enough to drive a pinkish coloured cab :P

just cos your not man enough to drive a pinkish coloured cab :P

yes unfortunetly I was born with a terrible physical problem.

.....theres two of em...... in a hairy sack....... that has a faint smell of edam...... and hangs between my legs