Rolled it! Whoops

Pumatt

looks like with have a very technical professional driver among us the night! Ive been in an accident about 2 years back, i was blamed (although i deny fault)... am i a T*at as well? you are on a mish the nite!

well it Pees me of when an inexperianced guy gets behind the wheel and thinks he is colin mcrae spelling is crap but you treat country roads with respect also thinking that they may be pedestrians walking along these lanes fgs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like with have a very technical professional driver among us the night! Ive been in an accident about 2 years back, i was blamed (although i deny fault)... am i a T*at as well? you are on a mish the nite!

well it Pees me of when an inexperianced guy gets behind the wheel and thinks he is colin mcrae spelling is crap but you treat country roads with respect also thinking that they may be pedestrians walking along these lanes fgs

so your telling me you have never once driven your car past the speed limit? nor taken a spin down a country lane? im not defending the guy but no need to storm in with the size 10s mouthing off!

so your telling me you have never once driven your car past the speed limit? nor taken a spin down a country lane? im not defending the guy but no need to storm in with the size 10s mouthing off!

well i have driven at 60 down country roads straight ones that is on a dry day wet day lucky if you get more than 20 to 30 max anyway the reason i gets me angry is because i lost an uncle to a speeding inexperinced motorist in a head on collision 15 years ago the the driver got a 2 year suspended sentence and banned for 2 years thats what eats me up inside so you know where the angers comming from people need to treat roads with respect not treat them as a test track for there ability to drive as said in earlier posts there is dual carrage ways and motorways to test your speed but chill out on country roads you never know whats aroud the next corner sorry if i offended anyone

You're always going to get a flaming on here when you post your accident when its your fault and you seem proud of it.

Anyway on a lighter note.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb234/Bolger17/Matts%20Other%20cars/2122518543a6679572761l.jpg

WTF has landed on that transit :O

quote]

what a knob jockey and bragging about it aint Fcuking big you need your liscence taking away from you there could have been anyone driving in the opposite direction T*at . if you want to speed arse there are dual carrageways for that ffs not country lanes. watch police camera action lately if not i strongly recomend it you xxxxxxxx

blow out then put loads of kisses on the end lol nice touch

You're always going to get a flaming on here when you post your accident when its your fault and you seem proud of it.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb234/Bolger17/Matts%20Other%20cars/2122518543a6679572761l.jpg

quote]

what a knob jockey and bragging about it aint Fcuking big you need your liscence taking away from you there could have been anyone driving in the opposite direction T*at . if you want to speed arse there are dual carrageways for that ffs not country lanes. watch police camera action lately if not i strongly recomend it you xxxxxxxx

the xs spelt arse hole

• 9 months later...

quote]

the xs spelt arse hole

You can't spell then lol

What a bunch of retards! Why are people looking into this more than it is? Yeah he stacked it- Which he admitted. Yeah the road was crap conditions- which he said. Was inexperienced- which he owned upto. Not being funny, but none of you on here slating him have driven not 1mph over the limit and correct for the conditions every day of your lives. Everyone at some point has gone fast when its wet or a few mph over the limit but you were never caught out. He's learnt from it and its only when you've been involved in an accident do you realise how easy it is to happen. NOW HE'S LEARNT.

As for the pic, they survived an accident and then decided to take a pic of what happened and can now always see how lucky they were. From what ive read from him, anyone thinking he's put it up as a bragging right IS A NOB. People always like confrontation on here, thinking they are better than someone else. Granted some people are real DICKS and deserve not to drive but this guy aint one of them........

.....Rant over :innocent:

Edited by lee grout

• 1 month later...
I'd admit partial responsibility :D Atleast its a corsa off the road... Ford all the way since then 8)

This is probably what annoys people, the smiley face and the fact you ended with the "ford all the way since then", It's not the car that's being driven but the person driving the car that matters, they all have 4 wheels, a steering wheel and pedals to increase and decrease speed.

I was in a Vauxhall a while back when it rolled 7 times and 2 rapid response medics were rushed out before 3 paramedics, 6 police cars and 2 fire engines arrived and the road was closed for 6 hours....I survived but my best friend that was driving died aged 34 and had been driving since he was 18, he was also HGV driver for 13 years so he was a hell of a lot more experienced than you.

I'm still a non driver because it took me the best part of 2 years to be able to get in a car with anyone, let alone learn how to drive one.

a year old thread! :O

LOL. Only just seen that!!!! Its only coz someone replied the day before last which tricked me into thinking its new!!! Nevermind. :nutter:

that would be my fault! god knows why i posted in here, i don't ever drag up old topics. probably having a blonde day