decent free firewall/protection/virus/mal/spy ware

16Vrhys

i have avast along with windows software and occasionally run the malwarebytes package to check that everything is ok BUT i still get emails from my own eamil address offering pills etc anybody know what the cause is ????

if you google the AVG free trial and when it askes for licence number etc just enter in the code: --------------------

BOOM free FULL AVG till feb 2018 :)

Edit: Sorry we cant endorse the distribution of serials here.

Edited by PeeWee

i have avast along with windows software and occasionally run the malwarebytes package to check that everything is ok BUT i still get emails from my own eamil address offering pills etc anybody know what the cause is ????

You've signed up to their mailing list, nothign to do with anti-virus :innocent:

LOL dont need them but the emails are from my EMAIL address..

I dont use a 3rd party firewall or anti-Virus. If you look at what you're clicking chances are you will be virus/adware free. Of course in the rare occasional i do get something i reload an image i made of my computer. Jobs a winner. Full computer restore in 20mins. Thats quicker than a full virus scan i imagine! WHat im trying to say is there other alternatives to boggin your cpu down with various programmes.