Washing machine death

Craig855S

Just checked them Lee, WOW

He's obviously quite nifty with electricity but not the cleverest person since he's making things burn on his living room carpet...and throwing glass into a spinning washing machien that could smash and end up flying round the room and into him.

however, i loved this one, this "youtube classic" has never sounded so good

Agree, he is smart, but not smart if you know what I mean lol.

That motor is incredible, Martin use to own appliance stores so he knows his rubbish too, He said the stuff he is doing is not hard to do, but some are incredably stupid, such as, the Arking of electric up the flourescent tubes, they could explode for a start, also if you look on video, above the tubes are a metal light fitting, it could have arked to them and BOOM goes the house.

He said the washing machine and brick is good, but he should do it with the door on, the door explodes lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant, top marks :D

Agree, he is smart, but not smart if you know what I mean lol.

That motor is incredible, Martin use to own appliance stores so he knows his rubbish too, He said the stuff he is doing is not hard to do, but some are incredably stupid, such as, the Arking of electric up the flourescent tubes, they could explode for a start, also if you look on video, above the tubes are a metal light fitting, it could have arked to them and BOOM goes the house.

He said the washing machine and brick is good, but he should do it with the door on, the door explodes lol.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_29i8goE7m18/SwONVtA-MWI/AAAAAAAAAAY/Z8CiSor6hAE/s1600-R/buzzkill.jpg