LED fog lights

sortedgti2.0

they never produce a strong enough level of light and even at there best they need a very good relfective mirror surface within the fog unit, even slight misting drops the light level.

they do produce a very sharp white light though.

the thing i have found with items that have led's from places like hong kong etc, the led's dont have a very good lifespan, nearly all items i have bought in the past from abroad over ebay i have had o replace a few of the led's after a few weeks even more so with the capless type sidelight bulbs that usually have 4 led's in

thats what i was thinking due to them being so cheep, is that why they are only available from hong kong maby?

i think they just use inferiour quality components hence the cheap prices, these days i just buy them, use them till it goes pear shaped then replace the led's with better ones

i agree bought some 501 sidelight bulbs with the 4 small leds ,liked em but only lasted a week and i think its hard to find white side light bulbs as yellow ones look silly with the hid kit

i have some of those sidelight bulbs in the focus (bought off ebay), after 6 days they started flickering, same old scenario again, i changed the led's and they have been great since and also have a hint of blue :thumb: