What exactly is the world coming to?

RobMk6

Bloody right stuff him in a vacuum bag and suffocate the w4nker, make it as slow and painfull as possible, put some petrol in it so when he's havin trouble breathing set fire to the c*nt....

Or just put him in the bag, then use a blow torch on it melt the plastic and shrink wrap the c*nt nothin like melting plastic for a bit off pain...

The guy shouldhave been aborted at birth, but since it's too late for that we should just kill him now, nothing he will ever do will benefit the world or justify his continued existence

I feel very lucky when I realize that you can't possibly become a supreme court judge.

The guy shouldhave been aborted at birth, but since it's too late for that we should just kill him now, nothing he will ever do will benefit the world or justify his continued existence

I feel very lucky when I realize that you can't possibly become a supreme court judge.

Why? Yes its a bit extreme letting burglers off with a warning and hanging someone who killed 2 kittens, but with me in charge burglers woud get there hands cut off and people who take lives will have theirs taken from then... Therefore, crime rates would drop.