Number Plates

Ahmotorsport

Hello all.

I want a stick on number plate for my motor....I'd like to be able to design it myself (border colour and a slogan with 3d type text) i can't for the life of me, find a place on the internet that does them, i know i found a place before but can no longer find it.

The places i've been looking at come up under "design sticker number plates" on google but it doesn't actually say that it's a sticker, so i presume it isn't.

If anyone can help, that'd be fantastic.

be pointless doing your own as the police will pull you and tell you to remove them..also an MOT fail

Really? What makes them legal?

how old is you imp? as pre 1973 you can have black and silver ones which in my opinion look better on older cars :thumb:

We've moved this topic into the correct section.

Fcuk me you live!

be pointless doing your own as the police will pull you and tell you to remove them..also an MOT fail

how old is you imp? as pre 1973 you can have black and silver ones which in my opinion look better on older cars :thumb:

I'm afraid it's a 76 :( Discussing this at work on Saturday. But i'd like a sticker one for the bonnet.

search on the DVLA site and there is a whole doc on the legalities of number plates, i dont have it to hand...

I now feel like a tw4t... Well anybody could have thought of that JC? xD