Fast and Furious 6

Danzetec

As i said elsewhere

If you go to see fast and furious films and actually expect a decent storyline, no plotholes and realism I will promise you nothing but dissapointment. Lets be honest.. even the first one had a 25 speed manual gearbox and nawz that gave u warp speed etc

If you go to see it knowing it will be just like the others... IE: cheesy, great one liners, full of plot holes, unrealistic stunts, stunning cars, sexy women and hot men... you are gonna LOVE it :D Personally I loved it lol.

agreed. Just got home from watching it. Didn't ever feel bored watching it. Couple of over the top set pieces but generally a cracking film.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched it on Friday and to be honest, I was impressed. I like that rock is part of the storyline and that they have finally merged Tokyo drift with something. As long as you don't go expecting immense stories that boggle your brain then it's fine. It's easy watching, a bit of action and racing etc. The downers for me were that there were a lot of fight scenes which became repetitive and the runway that never ends at the end. Far fetched but easily better than twilight :P

Although is it going to be f&f 7 meets transporter 4?

Edited by Andy 3i

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Bad news IMO. Not a fan of him as an actor and think his storyline is limited.

I have to agree with you there! I was disappointed with Tokyo drift

Hmm, surprising.. What other films have you seen him in? I watched "42" (the Jackie Robinson story) recently, and he was a great casting..

Plus, isn't he the son of an army/navy guy in Tokyo Drift? this will probably lead into him being good with guns or combat, or something. I dunno..

In any event, it will be pretty cool to see F&F7 pretty much kick off from where Tokyo Drift ended (with the Vin Diesel cameo). Kurt Russell and Tony Jaa (Ong Bak) have also been cast

• 2 months later...