-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LSIlUCixAQ0/SsuD2tvhrqI/AAAAAAAAA3I/5Zjh__1uGCY/s400/stevie_d_focus4.jpg

- All I'm saying is that Barry Boys (if they are still going) are going to be shitting themselves with excitement!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Im not a major fan of TF&F , its ok but way over the top, the fact the cars all seem to have 20 gears makes me laugh..seems like none of the drivers can cruise in 5th/6th on a motorway or use cruise control either-for some reason there always accelerating - decelerating - accel - decel wtf :s However, a good friend of mine has a role in TF&F 6 , shes a podium dancer and extra and been in london, somewhere secret near Westminster about 6~7 times now to film and she tells me there was millions of pounds worth of supercars there, inc a pagani zonda! (Dribble) so perhaps this film might be supercar orientated this time? be interested to see what the end result is if thats the case.

Official Synopsis:

"Since Dom (Diesel) and Brian’s (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin’s empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete

Meanwhile, Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again."

Edited by Brown

Official Synopsis:

"Since Dom (Diesel) and Brian’s (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin’s empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete

Meanwhile, Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again."

Yes

Yes

YEEEEEESSSSS

I can't believe no one has posted the Superbowl Trailer for this..... I would but can't get on youtube at work.

Brown did its up there ^^^^

there is an extended trailer released today at some point

Oh yeah, Cant see it. but i can see the code.

9am PT so thats 5PM for us. Facebook.

Edited by bluliz