• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Fast & Furious.. 7?!

HUGE Spoiler Talk here (I won't copy & paste): Ain't It Cool News

Good lord.......... this is huge

Well this rumour is now verified. The "villain" role for F&F7 (and most likely an "after credit" scene of F&F6) - link: http://bit.ly/12gnsZq

He's credited on IMDB for F&F6, so he will likely have some kind of role there too. Awesome, can't wait

the main mk1 they used was zetec powered with a BDG replica rocker cover

twin 40's and coil overs too, i believe seven mk1's were used but sadly only 4 survived although amazingly the one that jumped the bridge landed on its roof still drove afterwards

LOVED IT.

There's something about this series, that when you get all the characters back, its almost like they can do no wrong.

Anyway, the action is bigger than ever, and there's actually a pretty cool story line too. All the usual over-the-top'ness is there, but even bigger than before. I'm surprised how much time is spent in London.. I'd say a good 70% of the film is UK based, which is cool

The story carries on straight after Fast 5, and also links to the story from 4. Despite it looking more like an action film, there is still a lot of great car chase / race action, and the cars are just awesome.. some decent humour too.

Also, there IS a scene after the initial credits (after maybe 20 seconds) and it is awesome.. :)

Edited by Brown