Finally! Got the keys!

now come on, the suspense is killing me.....what is happening with the quattro, is it still a go, or has the guy pulled the plug????

Well we've been off for the week as parents had to go up to Cornwall for family reasons.

Haven't heard back from him. He's had the letter for probably two weeks now. So he owes us two weeks money for that car being in that spot.

:nutter: this does not sound good....waits with baited breath.......

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now come on, the suspense is killing me.....what is happening with the quattro, is it still a go, or has the guy pulled the plug????

Well we've been off for the week as parents had to go up to Cornwall for family reasons.

Haven't heard back from him. He's had the letter for probably two weeks now. So he owes us two weeks money for that car being in that spot.

Can't be doing with people like that. Had it all before.

i just dont get it, nice car, obviously wants it looking good, and back on the road, can only assume he is either a d**k head, or just has not got the money, iether way seems to be a time waster, hope he comes through, though want to see this car back on the road, good luck

i just dont get it, nice car, obviously wants it looking good, and back on the road, can only assume he is either a d**k head, or just has not got the money, iether way seems to be a time waster, hope he comes through, though want to see this car back on the road, good luck

He wanted an immaculate car, it was always going to cost a lot of money. If he took it else where it would cost twice the amount and going by a lot of the garages round here it would never get finished or they'd make a right naff job of it.

Well that was strange. Quattro man just came in and had a look around it, loved all the progress on it and then said "I just popped in to see why you hadn't collected any money" so, it looks like a big misunderstanding. He clearly hasn't received the letter yet either!

Well that was strange. Quattro man just came in and had a look around it, loved all the progress on it and then said "I just popped in to see why you hadn't collected any money" so, it looks like a big misunderstanding. He clearly hasn't received the letter yet either!

great news......now get off you bl**dy computer, and get cracking on it, time is a wasting, and i am an impatient man LMAO :thumb:

great news......now get off you bl**dy computer, and get cracking on it, time is a wasting, and i am an impatient man LMAO :thumb:

Upon thought. I reckon he did get the letter and he came in to see where his money had gone. Luckily, he thought it looked the bollox, especially in comparison to the back end.

I was on me phone! xD

So he paid what was owed now then?

Nope, got to go and get it from him.

Bit odd?

He came to view his car wondering why you hadn't requested money (obviously knowing he would need to stump up some) but didn't reach for his cheque book or offer to come and pay?

How is it your place to go and get the money your owed?

Bit odd?

He came to view his car wondering why you hadn't requested money (obviously knowing he would need to stump up some) but didn't reach for his cheque book or offer to come and pay?

That's what i wondered. I honestly think, he came down to pick holes in it, but there was no holes to pick.

Well I'm in a not so unfamiliar situation with mine having been worked on this year, I wouldn't dream of heading there without some cash input before I even thought of asking how it's going.

Then on receipt of seeing good work done simply pay the next required instalment.

Well I'm in a not so unfamiliar situation with mine having been worked on this year, I wouldn't dream of heading there without some cash input before I even thought of asking how it's going.

Then on receipt of seeing good work done simply pay the next required instalment.

That's how it usually goes. Funny, no-one ever not paid us at the old, cr4ppy shed, but now, all of a sudden it's all come back again (this is why Pa shut up shop in the first place)

Bit odd?

A what, grandad!? :roll:

Bit odd?

A what, grandad!? :roll:

Lol I thought that as I typed it, figure of speech young Sid :)