Film 2013 With Sidrick (and friends)

sidrick

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broken City - Unnecessarily complicated. A potentially good film with and extra half hour of bullshite wedged in - 4/10

Looper - Solid, original action film that's let down by

the stupid f**k telekinesis plot.

I think it would have been better without it. Good dark humour - 8/10

Rounders - Not bad, but predictable and dragged a bit. Malkovic's accent /facepalm - 6/10

The Assassination of Jesse James - Faaaaaaaar too long. Some decent suspense. 5/10

The Last Stand - Better than I thought it would be. Fairly ridiculous plot but that helps with the old skool action feel - 8/10

Jack Reacher - Had never heard of the character nor read any books, so I really enjoyed this. Clever enough for action fans and despite it being a Tom Cruise wankathon, it holds its own - 8.5/10

• 1 month later...

Man of Steel

One of the most enjoyable films I've seen in years. The story is excellent (as far as superhero movies go), but the special effects and fight scenes steal the show.

I know some of you loving nothing more than downloading a camcorder version, but do yourself a favour and check this one out at the cinema

The Last Stand

It was alright, nothing special, i will forget it almost instantly. The film ticks along at a steady pace, not much is said, bit of a shoot up at the end but really nothing special. I don't remember going "Corr" or laughing at any point. No real story to it.

5/10.

Warm Bodies

Much better quality zombie comedy than the likes of Shaun of the dead.

Thought this looked interesting at the time and expected it to be good.

Loved the way he narrated what his mind was thinking relating it to his obvious limiting exterior.

What I wasn't ready for is that this was much better than just "good" it was excellent.

Clever funny moments wrapped in a very interesting story line.

Exciting ending too.

8/10 from me thoroughly enjoyed it.

Edited by PeeWee

Legion

Aha. I thought it was pretty good. At one part (if you watch it, you'll know when) i don't think i have ever laughed so hard, i think the neighbours three doors down could have heard me. It's an apocalyptic film, in the middle i said to myself "Come on hurry up" as it slowed right down, but it wasn't so bad.

Good film. 7.5/10

Warm Bodies

Much better quality zombie comedy than the likes of Shaun of the dead.

Thought this looked interesting at the time and expected it to be good.

Loved the way he narrated what his mind was thinking relating it to his obvious limiting exterior.

What I wasn't ready for is that this was much better than just "good" it was excellent.

Clever funny moments wrapped in a very interesting story line.

Exciting ending too.

8/10 from me thoroughly enjoyed it.

totally agree wasn't expecting such a good watch