Film 2013 With Sidrick (and friends)

sidrick

Elysium.

I didn't expect much from it, i don't know why, just not really heard anything about it, but being that i'm bedridden for (hopefully just) the day i thought i'd watch it.

Overall not a bad film, i watched it without thinking to turn it off and i could probably watch it again without being bored, not amazing but by no means bad. 7/10

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anchorman 2.

Just like the first one really, you will either like it or think it's horrific. I loved the first one and the second one did quite well i think.

I didn't expect much as it is difficult to follow up the first one, but decent humour and loads of famous folk in it. Some moments did dry up a bit, but not a bad film.

7/10

The Hobbit : The desolation of Smaug.

Very good film. Was disappointed with the 1st at the 1st wasted hour watching dwarves do nothing! This film had no boring parts of it. Its either action or relevant story telling. Didnt feel there was anything dragging it down. It also links into the Lord of the Rings films very well in several places. Didnt really want it to end as you really get into it and just want more. Another plus is Evangeline Lilly. Shes so hot as the 'she-elf'. I thought she looked familiar but couldnt place her lol had to imdb once i got home.

Recommend to everyone. 8.5/10

Very good film. Was disappointed with the 1st at the 1st wasted hour watching dwarves do nothing! This film had no boring parts of it. Its either action or relevant story telling. Didnt feel there was anything dragging it down. It also links into the Lord of the Rings films very well in several places. Didnt really want it to end as you really get into it and just want more. Another plus is Evangeline Lilly. Shes so hot as the 'she-elf'. I thought she looked familiar but couldnt place her lol had to imdb once i got home.

it is very obvious that the hobbit in general has been geared towards a younger audience or like a family movie. never the less very good fun to watch. it lacks the action and the depth of the lord of the rings (i understand they are different movies but lets be honest, we are all comparing it) but it is a very playful and fun adventure, definitely worth a watch

You want to start a 2014 thread? We need one for films and one for faces :)

I think you should be the one to start it - I have a couple to add. 2014 looks good for films!

Meanwhile, the last film I saw in 2013 was Anchorman 2. It was by far the worst movie experience of the year. I had low expectations, but the with exception of the dinner scene when Ron visits his girlfriends family, the film was just awful.

thank god..........the missus might STFU about it now :rolleyes:

LOL Whys that?

LOL Whys that?

she moaned incessantly for days on end after she watched the first part.

"It cut off to abrumptly"

"it hadnt even got going"

"it was just starting to get interesting"

"it had none of the action parts"

"it..........

FFS SHUT YOUR FECKIN FLIPTOP BIN HEAD AND STOP WHINGING BEFORE I HOOF YOUR ARSE OUT THE FRONT DOOR!

....you get the general jist yes?