A Public Apology........

co-op scooby

goes to everyone who witnessed my disgraceful behaviour regarding a certain posting and subsequent post following it.I have rewritten my About me page to try to explain it so as not to burden those who don't wish to know.Genuinely sorry Pete.Heartfelt regards Andy.

goes to everyone who witnessed my disgraceful behaviour regarding a certain posting and subsequent post following it.I have rewritten my About me page to try to explain it so as not to burden those who don't wish to know.Genuinely sorry Pete.Heartfelt regards Andy.

Everyone goes mental at Pete once in a while, you dont have to be ill to do it......

Cheers Andy.

You could of happily sent me a PM mate as like I said, I am always happy to listen and chat with you.

I will admit I was very surprised when you did post said comment as I found it very out of character seeing as you came across in previous pm's as very pleasant and understanding.

As for your profile I will chat in private about what you put as I understand what you put 100% through my job trust me.

I will add that I did not take it personal (been doing this too many years and believe me I have had worse thrown at me lol.

You're not the first and by no account the last!

See you at ford fair :thumb:

Ask JC to lower your warn, dude hooked me up last year, shwing.

Cheers John.

It isn't JC's call actually ;)

once again.....i think ive missed something

<points at floor in corner of forum>

......your brains over there.

It isn't JC's call actually ;)

oooooooooooh OP your screwed.

Its PeeWee...... he never lowers warn levels, infact Im still carrying 40% myself cos I said his car was possibly a ideal runaround for a male hairdresser with questionable sexual preferences.

........ Im so getting 50%