my new focus st170

roboboyo

their not particularly bad motors, I found my own to handle as well as any other focus (which was pretty good off the bat) while only being a bit more greedy than my previous non-ST focus.

I think they just got a bit slated by the huge abundance of boy nobba wanabe VinD racers that legged it out and bought them thinking they'd be absolute rocket ships but quickly found that when they got in they were infact inside what appeared to be the same as their dads Focus albeit a bit faster and quicker off the mark.

Plus the typical "lad" that bought them invariably lacked driving skill or experience and ultimately ended upside down in some poor farmers cow field at some point (unfortunately a common end to many a ST, driven to destruction by idiots that couldn't drive and had no good reason owning one in the first place <cough cough>those poor Mondies<cough cough>)

those few of us that bought them for what they were (essentially a more sporty and upgraded version of a standard focus) came to love and/or appreciate them, I certainly did.

Edited by shawdreamer