Tonight I have found out....

K3V HA

That once my fuel computer gets to zero, i can do 8 miles! I thought it was about 20 miles left in the tank, and ran out of petrol right in the middle of traffic lights!! PMSL, I had to push the fooker down the road and pull up!! Absolutely pissed myself at how many people look and think "Typical RS, broke down!!" :rolleyes:

Funny thing is, i went to bank at Sainsburys, saw that Super was 81.9p but went to Esso instead (about a mile down the road), got there and saw it was 89.9!! :eek: Thought fook that and went back to sainsburys! Thats when i ran out!! Cost me a fiver to buy a fookin jerry can!! :nutter:

Ah well, shes up and flying again now that she has petrol in!! :drunk:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ran out of diesel in my transit connect work van last night by coincidence!

managed to coast down a slight hill and about 2 miles to the petrol garage. had to pump the diesel thru the sytem to start it using the pumper thing

also i rolled into a pump that was out of order and had to push the van into the next pump along :vangry: :roll:

:rolleyes: Its not as if ive stuck the RS badge on and kept it as a 3i have i?? :rolleyes: Dont matter what it is anyways micheal!! You;ll only ever get to see the 'fake' RS badge on the boot!! :P :baby: :baby:

tis every bit as good as a "real" RS and better, cept for the orange indicators! :P

was only getting in there b4 Lee or sum1 else did anyway! :baby:

:rolleyes: Its not as if ive stuck the RS badge on and kept it as a 3i have i?? :rolleyes: Dont matter what it is anyways micheal!! You;ll only ever get to see the 'fake' RS badge on the boot!! :P :baby: :baby:

hehe nice one kev

and yes it was straight to the pub needed a drink after all that hard driving to the petrol station