Breaking my mk5b RS2000

djxl_da_beast

bloomin heck kicked off quick while i was out spraying me bonnet :P

No arronm you're missing the point my whole reason for posting this isnt club related at all, i just think you were being a bit of a pointless idiot posting the other thread which as stated should have been in the members section.

I find personal attacks like that a bit OTT for a public forum used by adults

And the wole jo thing wqell its fun to watch her go off on one :P

im glad im such entertainment!! i'll be juggling balls of fire for my next trick!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No arronm you're missing the point my whole reason for posting this isnt club related at all, i just think you were being a bit of a pointless idiot posting the other thread which as stated should have been in the members section.

im glad im such entertainment!! i'll be juggling balls of fire for my next trick!!

aww can't you juggle sideskirts insted, whats the worse that could happen you drop one and break it!

aww can't you juggle sideskirts insted, whats the worse that could happen you drop one and break it!

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrick!!

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrick!!

your spelling is a little out there :D

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrick!!

dont be cocky boy!!

Funny how sooo many people who havent posted on here for a while suddenly come on?? There a link to this anywhere??

Not over there! were too busy discucssing postman pat :P

_1031114_pat_300_bbc.jpg

aaaaaaaw postman pat, postman pat and his black and white caaaaaaaat :D

Edited by Kirsty

I;m a idiot and a wank stain

Yay i;m fnally moving up in the world :D

Kirsty seriously you seen postman pat lately its far to PC he;s got a ginger kid and theres asians in greendale and everything! they run the shop at the trainstation and drive the train (pats son went on it in tuesdays episode i think)

Yeah being a student rocks!

Sorry for thread hijack will

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrick!!

dont be cocky boy!!

i'm too old to be a boy and i wasnt being cocky it was a fact

I;m a idiot and a wank stain

Yay i;m fnally moving up in the world :D

Kirsty seriously you seen postman pat lately its far to PC he;s got a ginger kid and theres asians in greendale and everything! they run the shop at the trainstation and drive the train (pats son went on it in tuesdays episode i think)

Yeah being a student rocks!

Sorry for thread hijack will

no i havent :( not for years!

when is it on and what channel?