Breaking my mk5b RS2000

djxl_da_beast

i trusted him because fools like yourself kept rabbiting on about "how the mk5 reg is a close family", "were all great buddies and we trust each other" blah blah

:nutter: Give it a rest jo, you were more than happy to use Mkv when it was working in your favour once everything wasn;t to your specific needs you went off on one

Quite frankly i;m bored of you slating mkv at every opportunity just because you got kicked out for being a whiney bitch

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess another arguement you;re all forgetting is what one person classes as good might not be for another person!

Lets face it they were Mk 5 RS2k Skirts right?

Used so were what at least 12 years old? mine arrived with shitlaods of stone chips in the nderside just as you;d expect for em when they;d done a few thousand miles on these top notch british roads!

If you weren;t expecting this on something of that age well i guess thats kinda tough theres not really ta lot that can be done on something that old and that used!

Surely if you have a grievance with something you purchased you either don;t take it and ask for a rfund or sort it out with the person the same sorta time?

well said there.

oh JO the mk5 reg dont exist anymore 8o

you should of asked for pics.

i got an engine in my garden for sale if you want it (if i dont tell you its a non-runner cos i blew it up then it aint my problem)

do you get my point. the seller can give as little info as possible cos its upto the buyer to check it out.

I guess another arguement you;re all forgetting is what one person classes as good might not be for another person!

Lets face it they were Mk 5 RS2k Skirts right?

Used so were what at least 12 years old? mine arrived with shitlaods of stone chips in the nderside just as you;d expect for em when they;d done a few thousand miles on these top notch british roads!

If you weren;t expecting this on something of that age well i guess thats kinda tough theres not really ta lot that can be done on something that old and that used!

Surely if you have a grievance with something you purchased you either don;t take it and ask for a rfund or sort it out with the person the same sorta time?

you only paid £14 for yours............i paid £30, so for that i expect something a bit decent........like i said, if he charged me £15 i would have been quite content.

couldnt complain to him cuz i got barred with no warning (but thats my fault so dont go getting on ya high horse :)) )

oh yeah.........those skirts were ripped off the car they were on cuz all the little holes for the screws are fucked :vangry:

Damn server load = double post!

i did......but got Fcuk all

I think that proves my point!

point??? what point.....where was that???

oh i see..........i pointed out that you were a wank stain!! :roll:

i did......but got Fcuk all

dont buy them then unless you know what your buying. i was gonna be buying an rs2k off of will but he was considering breaking it. he was very honest with me about the condition of the car and didnt try lying to me so i somehow doubt that he would lie about side skirts.

£30 is cheap for side skirts.

adny's were £14 cos he's good on ebay at getting bargains. if ya look enough you will get cheap ones somewhere.