Breaking my mk5b RS2000

djxl_da_beast

he was very honest with me about the condition of the car and didnt try lying to me so i somehow doubt that he would lie about side skirts.

ok then.........he wasnt honest with me about the condition of the skirts and i wasnt very happy.......ok!!

blah blah blah :kill:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems to be all the people from

the almighty mkv register that are sticking up for him

is this because yous are the elite???

EOC

May i make it clear that anything i have said in here is in no way related to or on behalf of any other club on the internet or otherwise this is just me typing away.

so basically there is no reason to bring any other clubs into this, as i can see where its going to lead and i wont take that road

he was very honest with me about the condition of the car and didnt try lying to me so i somehow doubt that he would lie about side skirts.

ok then.........he wasnt honest with me about the condition of the skirts and i wasnt very happy.......ok!!

idiot!!

idiot!!

maybe but i wasnt the one that bought something without seeing it first was i????

bloomin heck kicked off quick while i was out spraying me bonnet :P

No arronm you're missing the point my whole reason for posting this isnt club related at all, i just think you were being a bit of a pointless idiot posting the other thread which as stated should have been in the members section.

I find personal attacks like that a bit OTT for a public forum used by adults

And the wole jo thing wqell its fun to watch her go off on one :P

No arronm you're missing the point my whole reason for posting this isnt club related at all, i just think you were being a bit of a pointless idiot posting the other thread which as stated should have been in the members section.

i dont understand why its instantly assumed this is from the mk5reg, i'm part of a few clubs including some overseas and they havnet been mentioned.

i dont understand why its instantly assumed this is from the mk5reg, i'm part of a few clubs including some overseas and they havnet been mentioned.

didn't think the mkvreg existed any more? ?(