Breaking my mk5b RS2000

djxl_da_beast

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

violence is good :) somebody nearlly rammed me off the road today and i was forced to get violent

oh and i cant believe this person hasnt been banned yet if he is taking money and not sending good :O shocking

:thumb: you go it lol

nah some retard in a new transit, kerry wasnt happy lol, i got out at light and he started reversing towards my dads car then sped off lol

you should of asked for pics.

i did......but got Fcuk all

*no personal insults please*

Really? Sorry but thats a total lie!!!

he was very honest with me about the condition of the car and didnt try lying to me so i somehow doubt that he would lie about side skirts.

ok then.........he wasnt honest with me about the condition of the skirts and i wasnt very happy.......ok!!

Well if you werent happy why do u wait until MONTHS later to complain? Ive not heard a word - in fact you told me you were happy with them when scott gave them to you!!!

And as for the condition - you expected to have to prep them and paint them - so what was different?? Were they cracked or damaged?? NO! You are just using this post and someone elses arguement to throw a couple of insults in. Its so sad i feel sorry for ya!! :baby: :baby:

Well if you werent happy why do u wait until MONTHS later to complain? Ive not heard a word - in fact you told me you were happy with them when scott gave them to you!!!

And as for the condition - you expected to have to prep them and paint them - so what was different?? Were they cracked or damaged??

when i took em off scott i hadnt had a closer look until i got home and started to sand the fuckers!!

no i didnt expect prep and paint..........i also didnt expect loadsa paint brush hairs, you could have also taken a bit more care when you took them off the car too cuz they look as though you have just ripped em off!!

maybe i am using this thread to air my thoughts on your cr@p skirts, so what.......everyone else is having their pennys worth so sod off and kiss it!!

well put will, was thinking jo did you give the money to scott at the oxford meet for the side skirts?

no you tit.....i transferred the money through internet banking!!

A sensible question asked in a polite way and what a response

If you ever give up on the accounting malarky come work where i do its full of irrational women you;ll fit right in!

well put will, was thinking jo did you give the money to scott at the oxford meet for the side skirts?

no you tit.....i transferred the money through internet banking!!

why am i a tit for asking a simple question?

and why are you even insulting me i havent yelled or insulted anyone yet.

So all this is bcause of a coupla brush hairs rthat if you were prepping properly anyways wouldnt have mattered an arse?

Geez!

it wasnt just a few hairs :nutter: .......the skirts have also been ripped off the car with no care at all..........its funny how when i get in to an argument all you lot come over and team up against me........i was only adding my experiences with this will character and now its all fuckin jo the bitch fuckin moaning and shite.......evil vibes to jo blah fuckin blah!!

......... this is a load of big fat hairy bolloxs if you ask me!!