My Astra

Muzz

Well it took a whole years worth of thrasing from me and my mates + it also coped with hitting a lampost at 40 MPH, but the old girl has finally been written off. My mate smashed into a parked car (A skoda van, which has just folded up) after wheelspinning out of my drive ( :censored: ). Nobody was hurt, my mate had a bit of a headache as he didn't have his seat belt on and put his head into the windscreen.

Even worse news though, is he has found out that his fully comp insurance is not going to cover him for the accident, even though it says on his policy he is allowed to drive any car, the insurance company say this does not apply until he is 21, which is not stated on the policy.

Anyway here are the pics. ;(

astra1.jpg

astra2.jpg

astra3.jpg

astra4.jpg

astra5.jpg

astra6.jpg

Edited by Muzz

you don't get fully comp insurance when driving other cars not registered to you anyway do you???

And i certainly wouldn't expect fully comp cover for other cars n all that under 21!!!!! X(

Can't work out how you hit a parked vehicle either apart from driving like a T*at or not looking what you are doing, see 'driving like a T*at'.