Trafford Centre

PeeWee

Yeah I Remember you saying ian mate :D Good on ya too showing him what for LOL. I Was saying that the "dry cleaning" van that 2f2f was talking about was actually a plastering van, he must have mis-read the "Dry Lining" bit but you can't blame him, I mean after all he is a scouser!!! LOL

APMSL, :roll: yea i guess you all noticed that when Dan put me on the spot telling me to talk, because im funny :roll: never had anyone think scouse accent is funny, i thought kirstys was :roll:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woooooooooo just got home! had a fantastic time :D great fun on saturday round 2f2f (lees) house, with his mates! werent so fun trying to get up at 10am when we only got to sleep at 7 :roll:

if stewart hadnt off been going so fast and me panicking about getting lost i would have been ok!!!

it took me 4 hours to get there and 4 hours back which is pretty good :D i got owned by a white focus st on the way home though pmsl :roll:

i like krustys accent,

haha i spoke the most normal out the lot of ya :D but pmsl at scousers :roll: they make me giggle :D

We ran away from the car park security guys after two certain people started doing hand brake turns :roll:

everyone was like c'mon kirsty we gotta go and i was like huh ?( oh Shite :roll: heard him calling my reg into the radio, than Shite myself cos everyone had disappeared and dave werent answering his phone and i needed him to show me where to go so i didnt get lost :roll: i was like omg omg i cant get hold of anyone i dont know where i am, my phones gonna die ;(

kirsty if you concentrated as much as you do on driving like you do with arcade games you might not have had any accidents.

only joking!

ill probably get a slap of kirsty for this, but we hadnt been on the road 5 minutes and we were following my mate (in the blue Fiesta) and he overtook some crank in a slow car, so we did too, on ice, and kisrty lost control, Give kirst her Due, she kept control and nothing happend, i dont see why you all say shes a bad driver i think she handled the beast well when we slid aroudn the bend :D :roll:

well come on.... i mean... we did turn up in one piece after all :P

fpmsl :roll:

Just minus one jacking cover.

Kirsty, it clips back on, you didnt need to rip it off

yeah i didnt know that at the time and i was on the motorway when it fell off :baby:

wouldnt mind, i was the one that finished off kirstys car wiping all the dry mud off why she stood there telling me i missed a bit PMSL :roll:

Kirsty hun, next time its you who will be cleaning my car :P

and for the record, as kirsty said earlier... no im not her "bitch" apmsl

you are my bitch!!!!!!!!!!!! give a big up for stewart for coming to the meet even know he didnt know anyone :D

Some people had more fun that others on Sunday :roll: :roll: :P

kirstyanddave.jpg

im gonna Fcuking kill you for those pics!!! i owe you ANOTHER biatch slap :roll:

fpmsl at dave though... groping some random person's arse :roll: probaly one of them ten year olds :baby:

did anyone see them slags in the arcades :O they were like 9 years old i swear and dressed like prostitutes :O

big up to Dan for arranging it all :D