Trafford Centre

PeeWee

kirsty if you concentrated as much as you do on driving like you do with arcade games you might not have had any accidents.

only joking!

ill probably get a slap of kirsty for this, but we hadnt been on the road 5 minutes and we were following my mate (in the blue Fiesta) and he overtook some crank in a slow car, so we did too, on ice, and kisrty lost control, Give kirst her Due, she kept control and nothing happend, i dont see why you all say shes a bad driver :P i think she handled the beast well when we slid aroudn the bend :D :roll:

well come on.... i mean... we did turn up in one piece after all :P :pancake:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just minus one jacking cover.

Kirsty, it clips back on, you didnt need to rip it off :roll: :roll:

wouldnt mind, i was the one that finished off kirstys car wiping all the dry mud off why she stood there telling me i missed a bit PMSL :roll:

Kirsty hun, next time its you who will be cleaning my car :P

and for the record, as kirsty said earlier... no im not her "bitch" apmsl :roll:

pete did you get a pic of the outcast car lol :P

also, when we all turned up, anyone remember that stupid Dry cleaning fiesta driving around revving its engine at us? :roll: PMSL the t!t, and tha Kangoo that reversed with beeps, and as someone quoted to me "max and paddys road to nowhere" APMSL :roll:

Excellent day out! maybe next time ill be in my own car :), pete i must admit your cars coming along great, Ian your car looks and sounds sweet as. Dave, your car looks the balls :drool: Dan.. from the bodyshop day before!! wow.. majour change! everyones car looked great!!!, nice work people keep it up :thumb:

Did no one get a pic of Trigs car? come one... surley someone got one! :D i'd have took pictures but my phones battery was going. :nutter:

Yeah I Remember you saying ian mate :D Good on ya too showing him what for LOL. I Was saying that the "dry cleaning" van that 2f2f was talking about was actually a plastering van, he must have mis-read the "Dry Lining" bit but you can't blame him, I mean after all he is a scouser!!! LOL