Crashed mine today!

Carl160180

Sick as FOOK!!!!!!!!!! Hit a daewoo matiz as i was turning right off a main road and he came from no where! The daewoo looks like a write off as both front airbags went off and its smashed the radiator and put a hole in the sump!

25022006.jpg

25022006001.jpg

25022006002.jpg

25022006003.jpg

Mine needs a new pass headlight, front bumper, passenger wing, passenger foglight, washer bottle and pump, Might be able to pull the front panel as it aint hit that hard and the bonnet has a small crease in it that will straighten out

I'm gonna be repairing my car tomorrw but just incase i cant source the bits if anybody has any CHEAP gimme a shout :D

Edited by Carl160180

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah nobody was hurt except the guy had a little graze on his hand where the airbag caught it when it went off, Its mostly my fault as i pulled out on him but he must have been going some as he skidded for ages before hitting me. I got the daewoo recovered to my mates garage as i'm gonna repair it without going through the insurance, that is if his sister wants to do it that way as it was her car!

Just after it happened the guy said "my sister is gonna kill me she doesnt even know ive got it out" He's fully comp on his own car but STILL if he didnt have permission to take the car out he's basically driving without insurance!

Aww carl Devvoed! :(

so sorry to see such a nice car like that damaged! specially after finally seeing it at the Manc meet!

is it repairable? ?)

?( that meant to be

i hope it gets sorted.

hey carl, with it being a rare color, or special edition, will you be able to get it repaired the same color?????