Crashed mine today!

Carl160180

he must have been going some as he skidded for ages before hitting me.

I am amazed he managed to lock it up, the brakes on my mums were terrible.. Still it's not like they need them as they don't go particularily fast anyways.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate is opening the garage for us to repair it tomorrow, gonna strip all the damaged stuff off and stick it on the jig and pull the front panel back into place (only moved half an inch or so to the right) got a bumper and headlight to pick up tomorrow morning too! Should have it roadworthy again by monday apart from the passenger wing which i'll work back into a decent shape until my new one can be fitted as it aint coming till monday and i dunno if we'll have time to fit it, depends what work comes in on monday.

Yeah bhit gutted but at the end of the day its just a bit of metal that can be repaired but its the other car im bothered about which i think will be wrote off and my insurance will go sky high. That is if its gonna cost too much to repair outside of my insurance!

And i already thought about that HEZZ mate, gonna get the rest of my paintwork sorted while i'm at it :D

Just after it happened the guy said "my sister is gonna kill me she doesnt even know ive got it out" He's fully comp on his own car but STILL if he didnt have permission to take the car out he's basically driving without insurance!

i'm pretty sure you always need permission, Take him to the cleaners :thumb:

gutting mate, but repairable. :)