Fiesta In The Park 2006

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know you were there ScORTED ?( Which one did you bring?

still cant believe you had a boost gauge in ur car dave! :roll:

i looked at your doorcards and i wish you had done them in that... they looked really nice and cool, sorry i didnt have a conversation with you.. i tried to talk to everyone but bein tired and slightly drunk was not a good sign :(

Lol cheers. How could i possible handle all the BOOOOOOOOST without a BOOOOOOOST gauge? :roll:

crap show as mike c said, might as well be in any field, and getting into the park was even worse than previous years :rolleyes:

apparently fiesta GB wont be going back their but the same place FFOC are using this year for their national day, a bit further down south :D

Billing Aquadrome???

awesome day in all, i have NEVER made this show before due to automotive difficulties :roll: this year i was sat on the side of the road 92miles into it for 1.5 hours after the fuel pump packed in, got that sorted and battery died, police turned up and got a recovery truck to jump start it at cost price, COST PRICE!! £40 quid to jump off at one junction he was comin past from another breakdown just to put jump leads on, was funny when it went tho as he was adamant it wasnt goin to :roll:

missed the meet point by literally a few mins so had to queue up to get in :(

big thanks to Matt for organising it and running up the line with the ticket for me :cheers: :cheers:

Kirsty Also made me laugh with the paranoia about her car......

" I thkink its this, or this, or this... well its doing this..." :roll:

Also Kendal? you got money to burn? ur engine must've been goin all day :eek:

Spotted Lee and Ross and got out of the car to speak to em but they dissapeared?

after popping down to Stoos/Ians to collect a bottom end (and see the sorry state Harves car is now in :( )

and a few stops along the way to get food and drink etc got home at 10pm

:O although we did stop in a service station of 2, one of which had coffee for £2.15 for a moohassive cup and free refills :eek: Nik and myself must've looked like we were stoned cos we were just sat there giggling to ourselves :pancake: also popped into swansea for a KFC but forgot to previously stop at a cash point :roll:

Also saw Dave 20 at the service station i Found Dan in, didn speak to him but he came in as i was leaving the petrol station.

also i got spotted by Rob just about asleep in a service station on the M6 on the way back :roll:

fpmsl! i thought thats Dan innit?? then beeped a few times you sprang up :roll: then i thought ah i'll go see what he's doin :roll:

i got a few pics, will sort them now :thumb:

also i got spotted by Rob just about asleep in a service station on the M6 on the way back :roll:

fpmsl! i thought thats Dan innit?? then beeped a few times you sprang up :roll: then i thought ah i'll go see what he's doin :roll:

i got a few pics, will sort them now :thumb:

was just drifting off u git :roll: lol

Lol, my missus was cold and wouldn't get out of the car much!

Was good to talk to the few of you that I did, got the impression that everyone else pretty much knew each other and we were kind of on our own!

Sorry if anyone got offended by my mate but he was a bit intoxicated!

Cheers

Edited by Kendall

Lol, my missus was cold and wouldn't get out of the car much!

Was good to talk to the few of you that I did, got the impression that everyone else pretty much knew each other and we were kind of on our own!

Sorry if anyone got offended by my mate but he was a bit intoxicated!

Cheers

quite a few new faces for me there too, being so far away i dont go to many meets :(

40600043.jpg

40600042.jpg

40600041.jpg

40600040.jpg

40600039.jpg

40600038.jpg

40600037.jpg

40600036.jpg

40600035.jpg

40600034.jpg

40600033.jpg

40600032.jpg

40600031.jpg

40600030.jpg

40600029.jpg

40600028.jpg

40600027.jpg

40600026.jpg

Scott deciding my seats were, after all, quite comfy :roll:

40600025.jpg

40600024.jpg

oh and i had quite a bit of fun on the way home as the oil leak is quite severe when its on boost, but after 20 odd miles of off boost driving it gets spun off the clutch, fk me it goes then every 20odd miles i was caning it was quite fun :P

i did see ur car fella but didnt realise it was you,

and yes i had the red one :thumb:

oh and kendall ur g/f was revving ur car, shud've seen her face when i revved mine up :roll: