Fiesta In The Park 2006

Met a few new people, but was soo tired fro mthe 1 hours sleep after the night out. Weither was awful and the show seemed boring. Was funny us all walking down to the amusment park to go on the go karts then desiding not to and walking all the way back.

Had the best part of my car on show (my wheels) on Kirsty's car. PMSL at Muzz's fezza's drivers door handle or the lack of the interior one.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met a few new people, but was soo tired fro mthe 1 hours sleep after the night out. Weither was awful and the show seemed boring. Was funny us all walking down to the amusment park to go on the go karts then desiding not to and walking all the way back.

Had the best part of my car on show (my wheels) on Kirsty's car. PMSL at Muzz's fezza's drivers door handle or the lack of the interior one.

AFPMSL so thats who you were :roll:

did anybody happen to get any pics of the flames as i was driving? never seen it from behind in that respect

You just need to spin round, right round, baby right round.

OMFG :roll:

oh and having spotted a post in the SUYM thread seems it werent Dave 20 i spotted in the services but either his old car or an identical one :thumb:

Thw show was not bad. Was miles from the one burger van which had a massive que most of the day and even further from the rest of the places. Good to see peeps again and hear about the night before :P

Cheers to Dan for the Cheesey grass burger :thumb: and Matt for organising :cheers:

Stayed until everyone except Kendall? had gone and got stuck in the jam to get out for about 45 mins :nutter:

Oh and can people not use motorways anymore ?( :vangry:

Right, well i'm home. lol finally.

Absolutly knackered.

left mine at 9.50am saturday. got to toddington services at half 11. SPOT ON,,,, oh waity Ralphs gonna be 25 mins late. ahhh well went of chasing muzz in the 1.0 fezza of doom.

got to northampton sarfbound services to check for anyone then decided to head to the hotel.

after following sh1te instructions from the RAC, found the hotel by luck, and with me shouting LEFT LEFT at Muzz and Ben.

right hotle carpark. easy enough, but then came getting in to the hotel. erm krypton factor anyone. lol

checked in and waited downstairs for everyone else.

so far the people list was:-

Rob,

Hanna,

Muzz,

Ben,

Mike C,

AndyCannings,

Alan(94ELX).

just ralph to come. wel he turns up, checks in, then head to his room.

:roll: he comes back 20 minutes later, wearing the same clothes and carrying everything he went off with.

He had a little trouble working the lift and so he tried the stairs and still had problems. :roll:

Time to go drinking. blah blah blah, cactus rapeage, blah.

ben assults the car park barrier in the morning... more on that in a second.

good show. the stand looked really good, position was not the best but the show was in the other field last year.

Me and Hannah went back to the hotel that night as we were going to Alton Towers on monday(today).

This morning we pay the £7 for the carpark and drive out. go past the entrance and guess what.....

Theres 2 people looking at the entrance barrier, one a mechanic and one a security guard. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

had a great time at Alton Towers. Air is rubbish. and watch out for some snake spinning very soon.