Mk6 to Mk5 cossie rep

Dubs

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just read pages 1 through to 23 then from 40 up until now had to have a break but wanted to see the end will have to go back through the others when i dont see anymnore yellow dots in front of me lol but fook me this is a great project defineatly need more pics bud your giving me a large amount of inspiration and enthusiasm(spelling:S) keep up the exellent work buddy

theboyracerrr: Cheers mate :cheers:

Minirotty: Just wanted to wait till its finished before posting any more updates.

Shite loads has been done to the car. I've been concerntrating on getting the bodywork up to scratch and have had to repaint a fair few bits.The whole cars been mopped (not by me) and it properly gleams. Theres a few subtle stickers been added as well.

There have been a whole world of problems under the bonnet which needed to be sorted out, things have had to be moved about and tidied up but its getting there. Ian and Mark at Infinit Automotive in Wokingham have been fitting my car in around other jobs so they can keep the price down for me so thats why its taking a while to get done.

Looking at having it up and running with an mot next week, and then a final polish, and some long overdue pics, so bar any unforseen problems, it will be ready for the RSOC Oxford show next Sunday. If the worst happens , it will be going there on a trailer.

Edited by Dubs

• 1 month later...