Series 6 GTi

MarkyMark

looking forward to seeing this at blackpool. You still thinking about getting the arches flared?

Not in the near future, i would like too someday, Looking forward to seeing yours as well :thumb:

that looks mean as hell in that picture "with the flat tyre" but stop arsing around and get rid of those damn shiny trumpetetypumpety things and get those cossie rims on :cheers:

:roll: I cant hezz, i do kinda like them. well today anyway :thumb:

These arrived this morning for the cossie wheels-

Tyres001.jpg

Tyres002.jpg

Get these on ready for the blackpool show and i'll get some pics posted up then. That will be it for the outside apart from a few rust spots that are starting to rear their ugly litttle heads that need sorting. Next up is going to be the engine. Not got any real plans as yet, 2.0l turbo conversion, 2.0l supercharger conversion or bike carbs/throttle bodies :unsure: Im doing a bit of research into it, trying to understand how these conversions work and whats needed. Im going to start a post in the mechanical section soon for advice on fitting/parts etc so i can begin sourcing parts. Hopefully this will all start after xmas.

:cheers:

Edited by MarkyMark