Series 6 GTi

MarkyMark

Nice bib dude, any colour would look good tbh, black would look meaner, like Pie's, Green looks lovely!

To fit it, Id imagine: Self tapper into the arches, and underneath the bumper, and sealant under the bib.

That PS looks quality, dont do a smooth grille though :O

Cheers Mate, i've PM'ed Lazy to see how he fitted his just waiting on a reply :thumb:

markymarkfrontofcar.jpg

For the love of god dont do that.

Bib is excellent and will be great in either black or green,but DONT get those trumpets in ur bumper,DONT make a solid grille, DONT put ur reg over ur main grille and DONT keep those terrible intakes where the fogs are.Along with creating cooling problems,it'll look tacky as hell. Black plate is a good idea though

Bib is excellent and will be great in either black or green,but DONT get those trumpets in ur bumper,DONT make a solid grille, DONT put ur reg over ur main grille and DONT keep those terrible intakes where the fogs are.Along with creating cooling problems,it'll look tacky as hell. Black plate is a good idea though

Cheers Scoop, alot of donts there :roll: The picture was to show the bib in green, if i were to blank the grille it would look one piece and not as if it were a blanked grille. The fog blanks are coming out and fogs going back in, trumpets are located in the lower grille at the moment, will make my mind up about them once the bib is fitted :thumb:

A fresh update tommorrow if the weather stays fine with the bib on:cheers:

Fitted the bib today, needed a bit sanding here and there to get a snug fit, i fuckin love it :wub: Undecided on the colour at the moment :unsure: , cant afford to get it sprayed yet so i've got a few weeks to make my mind up. I also re-fitted the fogs after a fresh coat of T/Spray ;) and sprayed the GTI badges. The intakes are staying on FOR NOW, some days i like them and some i dont X( All thats left to do now on the outside is fit the cossie alloys, Fit gti badges, fit a new jacking cover and get the paintwork freshened up a bit. Not going any further than that with the outside :thumb:

Anyway heres some pics.......

BibandBobs004.jpg

BibandBobs003.jpg

^^ :rolleyes: ^^New desktop background :thumb:

BibandBobs002.jpg

BibandBobs005.jpg

BibandBobs001.jpg

:cheers:

Edited by MarkyMark