Series 6 GTi

MarkyMark

good tyre - perfect size.

Good to see people take advice and act on it :cheers:

gonna look fantastic Mark................................when you've de-trumpeted :pancake:

:cheers: Lee. Cant de-trumpet it now im afraid, it would be like going out without a watch on :thumb:

had mine fitted this morning and the tracking reset, not had chance to test them yet, will know for sure what they are like next sunday night :D

Yeah got to remember to get mine tracked after :thumb:

Love it mate, perfect size, and a decent tyre ;)

:cheers: Matey peeps

Good choice of tyre....

I used to be one of those people that thought it didnt really matter what tyre you got, but since putting the proxes on i have changed. They are excellent, cant fault them at all, so much more grip than my old tyres.....

I have the proxes on my 15's at the moment, same as you MIke cant find fault in them :thumb:

Cars looking good Mark, some nice individual touches :thumb:

:cheers: Dan, thats what its all about

good tyre - perfect size.

Good to see people take advice and act on it :cheers:

gonna look fantastic Mark................................when you've de-trumpeted :pancake:

:cheers: Lee. Cant de-trumpet it now im afraid, it would be like going out without a watch on :thumb:

I rarely wear a watch, so it'd be easy :D

• 5 weeks later...

The outside is now finished sort of :unsure: a few little bits are still needed, silver bulbs and jacking cover which will be in place for the Blackpool show. Anyway fitted the cossie wheels yesterday and the show plates so thought id clean her up a bit and get some pics posted seen as i've not posted any in ages. It also gives a few people the chance to see it who wont be joining us in blackpool.

Going to start saving now so i can get the bodywork freshened up and do something with the engine. All being well should be next year some time, for now im just going to enjoy it.

:cheers:

Complete002.jpg

Complete003.jpg

Complete004.jpg

Complete006.jpg

Complete009.jpg

Complete010.jpg

Complete011.jpg

Complete012.jpg

Complete013.jpg

AllDone002-1.jpg

Edited by MarkyMark