Moppping??

robexor

As the title says :thumb: ,

I have heard varoiuse peeps saying "i am getting my car mopped "

Any ideas?

yer its a new paint treatment technique created by a swedish firm called "ViledaMotoSport"

4250.jpg

go to www.viledasupermop.co.uk for more details

they use a tool like a grinder (called a mop spookily enough)

it has a pad on the end and they use a cutting compound (usually G3) and use it to polish a car.

its far quicker and the results are brilliant. you can use a mop to apply and remove meguairs gold class wax too!

they use a tool like a grinder (called a mop spookily enough)

it has a pad on the end and they use a cutting compound (usually G3) and use it to polish a car.

its far quicker and the results are brilliant. you can use a mop to apply and remove meguairs gold class wax too!

yanno what.........I was lookin forward to some numpty actually complaining my link didnt work then....and you just HAD to go spoil it tsk

• 1 month later...
Cracking tools, about £150 for the kit. It basically cuts through the top layer of paint and brings the original finish back. The results are amazing. Saw it the other night on wheeler dealers. He used one on a red MR2. Panels were different shades and he resprayed the rear qaurter. When he mopped it, it was all the same. Need to use plenty of water with them or it will burn the paint :cheers: