Blackpool Ford Day 2007

MarkyMark

That blue Esc Cos belongs to a chap i know- Mark, nice guy, he sorted my Saph out :)

Maybe ill have good batteries for next year :roll:

ask him about where he got the wheels from and offset etc ... or if he still has his old wheels ...

Ask someone to photoshop some cossie alloys onto your focus, get a feel for what they look like :thumb:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That blue Esc Cos belongs to a chap i know- Mark, nice guy, he sorted my Saph out :)

ask him about where he got the wheels from and offset etc ... or if he still has his old wheels ...

Ask someone to photoshop some cossie alloys onto your focus, get a feel for what they look like :thumb:

I was supposed to go round to his on sunday to try my wheels on it but it was raining, so i went home

Dont worry he has already been pestering me for photoshops of different wheels in a variety of colours lol

Who were the bikers i saw a few of you with shortly before i left?

Some say they are bikers for satan, and that their bikes run on the blood of small children, all I know is, they are friends of sTrig.

Ahh right!

I thought they were couriors sent from team fist to retrieve there club memorabilia. :pancake: