ST170 rammed by fat chav bird in a rover...

1.8Si

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a new topic is required to state when 1.8si is on the road so we can avidly avoid the road during those times. Insurance premiums will double for anyone venturing out while 1.8si is road-born. Please avoid.

All being said, i love the story of the fat bird losing control of her 60hp rover. Awesome.

I think a new topic is required to state when 1.8si is on the road so we can avidly avoid the road during those times. Insurance premiums will double for anyone venturing out while 1.8si is road-born. Please avoid.

All being said, i love the story of the fat bird losing control of her 60hp rover. Awesome.

Talk steer??? :roll:

Talk steer??? :roll:

Yeah she probably never shuts up :roll:

Yes so you have explained 1.8si!!! :rolleyes:

But it still doesnt bloody explain both cars having Nearside Damage!!!! unless she "lost control" mounted the kerb you were parked next to and then plowed into you, otherwise..... the damage still doesnt Link up.

the fact that two cars managed to pull out in front of a car that was 20metres up the road traveling at a supposed 30mph.

Not forgetting that it was travelling at 7000 Rev's when it hit his Focus :innocent:

Yes so you have explained 1.8si!!! :rolleyes:

But it still doesnt bloody explain both cars having Nearside Damage!!!! unless she "lost control" mounted the kerb you were parked next to and then plowed into you, otherwise..... the damage still doesnt Link up.

the fact that two cars managed to pull out in front of a car that was 20metres up the road traveling at a supposed 30mph.

Not forgetting that it was travelling at 7000 Rev's when it hit his Focus :innocent:

And that's swearing!

I reckon he was being chased by a small dog called Kevin, which as 1.8SI, tryed to turn left, to try and confussed the K9, the dog hit the rear of the car. Henceforth, causing the aforementioned damage to the nearside of the car. Then on the way to impound yard, 1.8Si then found a knackered Rover, and thought ' That will do, i will put up a pic of that and a small essay on a fake story, I would'nt want the lad's thinking i was being chased by a dog'................................ Possibly, does that sound more beliveable then his story?

I will pesonally hand over 24p via PayPal, and a cold can of Stella, to the person/person's who uncover the true story behind what really happened.

Edited by mexico_16v

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/6706.jpg

i think i see your problem.

theres a big spiky ball on the back of your car, that cant of helped.

I guess she lost control of it, after the crash her car ended up in the middle of the road, facing slightly to the kerb my focus was parked on.

thought you said that you weren't parked on the kerb. what is it were you or weren't you on the kerb?

im not a person to "diss"(for want of a better word) someone without knowing them..but reading this thread has amounted some pretty damning evidence 1.8i...the damage to both cars seems unlikely with the sequence of events that you gave mate....ya gotta admit the odds are stacked against you...you might as well give up....cos as you can see..this lot are better than scotland yard when it comes to solving cases like this!! LOL! (no offence gti tom..there not really! :D)

if it did happen as you say...i apologise for my comments and gutted for ya mate. ive been in a few crashes and it hurts.... A LOT!

Edited by marshy