ST170 rammed by fat chav bird in a rover...

1.8Si

Well just got back, can just about walk , got a really bad neck and lower back, and concussion from head butting the windscreen, which didnt break and yes i did have my seatbelt on.

The police estimate she hit me at around 30mph, she said she ' bumped ' the back of me, the pics even though its a rover, proove she lied.

Basically all started off, im with my parents in the midlands at the minute as my nan sadly passed away wednesday, i also had a big fallout with my dad Friday so im in the progress of moving back down near here again, so tonight im out with a couple of friends, they were in there 2 cars.

One of them decided to go see what new car this girl had, ( who one of the girlfriends of one of the lads doesnt like for some reason or another ) e owe drove through town, i was behind, the other 2 cars were in front, i remember being followed by a car and everytime we slowed down, it backed off for some reason, the 2 cars in front then for some reason turned into a sidestreet, but i didnt, i pulled up on the roadside with my indicator on, the car that was following us ( i was right ) was about 30 metres behind, the other 2 cars turned and went back the other way to see who it was that was following us, i remember looking in the rear view mirror, then all i heard was ' vrooooooom screech of about 7000 revs and BOOOM into the back of my focus.

I remember headbutting the windscreen, but when my mates came to me i was unconcious on the steering wheel, i remember one of them feeling my neck and one of the girls thought i was dead bless her, then i came round, got out the car and fell over from the shock, the power of the crash made me headbut the windscreen WITH my seatbelt on, and the headunit came out of the dash and smacked me in the ribs.

Everyone started ranting and raving, i hobbled about Focus wouldnt Fcuking start, found the cut off switch and reset it and got it going again, ambulance and police attended, got checked over, got concussion and whiplash let me go after that.

The focus has got massive gap on the drivers side and the tailgate sticks out an inch that side too , the other side its pushed inwards, rear bumper mashed , passenger side rear quarter dented and scratched, exhaust snapped and exhaust hanging peg snapped off, exhaust blowing like fcuk and the car now pulls to the left :nutter:

Pissed off, had a shite week and didnt even see the point in crying when i felt like it...

Will get better pics tommorow.

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/6659.jpg

The rover :

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/6660.jpg

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/6661.jpg

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/6662.jpg

:censored:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pls let me know if ive picked this up wrong...

so a fat burd in a rover who was 30m behind you sped up to run into the back of you while you were parked on the pavement?

you hit your head off the windscreen WITH your seatbelt on.. (resulting in losing consciousness) and yet the paramedics didnt take you to hospital and the police let you drive?

:mellow:

Edited by reid

So....the ST170 doesn't come with seat belt pre tensioners then?? lol.

I can see how some people would find this a bit unbelievable, the seatbelt should have stopped you and how did the headunit end up hitting your ribs? Hope you aren't seriously hurt anyway.

Guest gti.tom

"Earlier on, i had to brake hard on the fosseway to compensate for some tool overtaking on a bike on the brow of a hill, the purple cinqecento with the orange grill behind me came tanking it rather fast to my rear end, the headlights dissapeared and i waited for the bang, but nothing, that was a woman too... "

"Ive been rear ended on a moped, side swiped off a motorbike, stacked a brand new car into the back of a lorry, and rolled my last one 6 times down a ditch into a farmers field - doesnt hurt anymore... "

"No that was my last one, nearly stacked this one on the fosse way last weekend went the balljoint decided to give up whilst overtaking a lorry good old Ford "

"My younger brother only 17 came out of the Army for the month and borrowed my mothers car, and got side swiped on a roundabout by some illegal immigrant in a berlingo van

Rover has now been written off by the insurance company, axle was bent and was making a nasty grinding noise up front, span him almost 360 across the dual carriageway "

"Had a long going dispute now, where i was insured on a car back in March last year, i got pulled over as it wasn't showing up as insured on the PNC, ive been to court 4 times, but they are insisting i wasn't insured at the time, even though i supplied the insurance certificate, ive now changed insurance companies and the insurance company i used to be with are not willing to help. Each time i go to court i get summoned, this time i got a letter saying if you wish to plead guilty please attend court on * date * and * time * if you choose to plead not guilty, you do not need to act, we will write to you.

2 weeks went by, and ive got a letter from Nuneaton Court, for a £350 fine with £60 costs, no points, for ' using a motor vehicle without 3rd party insurance

Another reason why i hate the police."

"I suffer from a mental deficiency which sometimes gets the better of me oh well, life has its ups and downs, just have to ride them out"

"They came up beside me on a big roundabout yesterday and sorted of rubber necking at my black plates, knowing i was in the wrong, and about to get a £30 fine, they cut in front of me as i turning right, and pulled over in a layby, so i went straight on then they came round the back way and went absoltely ape, ' you crafty little Fcuker ' he called me, so i got the £30 fine and spent the rest of the night annoying the police, got pulled 3 times in total."

"Ive got no appendix, no tonsils, half of my teeth"

"Only two drugs ive ever touched is pills and cannabis, cannabis ive stopped as it makes me paranoid and miserable, and the pills i have one everytime i go out if i can, if that, and i only go out a couple of times a month, one thing i hate, and i despise the Shite, is coke, sniffing that Shite, makes you paranoid, aggressive and nasty, ive watched people go inside after a few months on that, i lost a good female friend who took up sniffing that crap, last night i watched 5 blokes rack up in the toilet, give it 2 hours and 3 of them kick off on the dancefloor and get dragged out by the bouncers while the other 2 just stood wide eyed watching everyones every move, at least with pills you fly, you dance like an idiot and your all loved up, nothing wrong with that.... "

"Had a few pills mate? Suprised no ones commented on the state of your eyes !! Thats how mine looked the other night... look evil"

We should all look up to this man.

All of the above are exact copies of his previous posts.

Edited by gti.tom

GTi tom fcuk off you idiot im not in the mood for stuck up narky little wankers like you, my ST got damaged some people like looking at photos of mashed up cars so i thought id post it up with the story to go with it.

Didnt ask for some moron to go pick a paragraph out of every post ive ever made and put the fcuker in with my topic did i ?

The bitch that hit me i dont know how it happened, one minute she was there, next minute she was in my boot, i think she shite herself because the other 2 in the cars saw her and she tried to speed off but got it wrong...

Thanks..

I did put your original post from the main board here pending pics, you could of used that?

I dont know why im bothereing but,

If rear ended & with a seat belt on how on earth do you headbut the windscreen, i rear ended a zafira at 40mph & didnt come anywhere near the steering wheel so how you managed that i dont know, shouldt your body be pushed back not forward when hit from the rear?

As for a head unit in the centre of the car flying out & hitting you in the ribs wtf. :unsure:

If unconscious paremedics will not let you go without taking you to hospital & deffinately wont let you drive from the scene.

sounds like a huge load of bullshite, kinda fell for it until i read toms quotes,now i understand why people rip it out of u. U have a story for everything.

I bet u were all streetracing, u seem the type,when u go out in masses for a "drive round in town"

VOTE BAN