ST170 rammed by fat chav bird in a rover...

1.8Si

The only way i can understand or see this happening is.........

You were parked on a nearside kurb, on a junction, (naughty naughty) and she came 'flying' around the corner and hit you???

Could it of happened this way? That is the only way i can understand the damage being to the nearside of both car's. Or you are just chatting shite?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's a detailed map. Well done, yet the rover is still Fcuking miles away from were it say's your car is parked. You sure there was not any parking bollard's behind you? Also how did you tell your mate's you were being followed?

Not a very good argument tbh mate, the map & explanation clearly shows what he means, i understood it fully, although i still find it hard to relate the damage to the accident.

Well, that's a detailed map. Well done, yet the rover is still Fcuking miles away from were it say's your car is parked. You sure there was not any parking bollard's behind you? Also how did you tell your mate's you were being followed?

Not a very good argument tbh mate, the map & explanation clearly shows what he means, i understood it fully, although i still find it hard to relate the damage to the accident.

I noticed that a bit to late tbh, nevermind. Still confussed about the crash though

correct me if im wrong (which i might very well be) but i thought you said somewhere she didnt go onto the pavement?

to recieve damage like that on the side of your car would either involve her going onto the kerb, or her hitting you at an angle almost like \ _

where \ = her and _ = u.

I understand the "MSpaint" map.. but still cant see how the damage links together????

I think I have it now.... my theory is that the Rover smashed into the a completely innocent cyclist, near destroying the NSF corner, and this pushed the cycle into the Focus.

Unfortunately the cyclist sped off on into the sunset on his (completely unscathed) machine after the woman became hysterical because her son was crying :pancake:

I'm confused how your friends managed to pull into a road to the left, turn around and drive out of the junction to go in the opposite direction while you were in convoy behind them, also the fact that two cars managed to pull out in front of a car that was 20metres up the road traveling at a supposed 30mph.

Right

I was behind my 2 friends

I flashed my 2 friends, who pulled over in the junction and i drove beside them as there wasnt adequate space for me in the junction, and i told them we were being followed, i saw the headlights in my rear view mirror of the car that was following us ( which was stationary back up the road we had came down )

My 2 friends then pulled back out, to go back down the road to see who it was, upon them doing this, the car that was following us raced forward and shot down the road ( narrowly missing one of my friends cars ) and into the arse end of my Focus

The fat chav bird we know her and she has issues with the girlfriend of the lad who was driving one of the cars.

I guess she lost control of it, after the crash her car ended up in the middle of the road, facing slightly to the kerb my focus was parked on.

My focus handbrake was on at the time, i think she must have rebounded off the back of my car, i dont know.

The fat chav bird we know her and she has issues with the girlfriend of the lad who was driving one of the cars.

Ahhh, thought you might know her!

My focus handbrake was on at the time, i think she must have rebounded off the back of my car, i dont know.

Handbrake turn to a nice sliding stop, anybody?

Guest gti.tom
Right

I was behind my 2 friends

I flashed my 2 friends, who pulled over in the junction and i drove beside them as there wasnt adequate space for me in the junction, and i told them we were being followed, i saw the headlights in my rear view mirror of the car that was following us ( which was stationary back up the road we had came down )

My 2 friends then pulled back out, to go back down the road to see who it was, upon them doing this, the car that was following us raced forward and shot down the road ( narrowly missing one of my friends cars ) and into the arse end of my Focus

I guess she lost control of it, after the crash her car ended up in the middle of the road, facing slightly to the kerb my focus was parked on.

Damage still doesn't add up sunshine. :rolleyes:

But, at least we're getting somewhere, she drove into you INTENTIONALLY.

It always happens to you doesn't it. You must be the unluckiest person in the world. :unsure: