ST170 rammed by fat chav bird in a rover...

1.8Si

Basically all started off, im with my parents in the midlands at the minute as my nan sadly passed away wednesday, i also had a big fallout with my dad Friday so im in the progress of moving back down near here again, so tonight im out with a couple of friends, they were in there 2 cars.

hows that got anything to do with the crash??

Maybe his dad said "if ya carry on driving like that you'll have an accident, son!!" ?? :pancake:

to which he replied " dont be Fcuking silly dad, what.. you think im gonna arse rammed by a fat chav in a rover? aye right.

:pancake:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically all started off, im with my parents in the midlands at the minute as my nan sadly passed away wednesday, i also had a big fallout with my dad Friday so im in the progress of moving back down near here again, so tonight im out with a couple of friends, they were in there 2 cars.

hows that got anything to do with the crash??

Maybe his dad said "if ya carry on driving like that you'll have an accident, son!!" ?? :pancake:

to which he replied " dont be Fcuking silly dad, what.. you think im gonna arse rammed by a fat chav in a rover? aye right.

:pancake:

That might have happened as well as the crash

There have been around 150 posts in the topic......and the truth still isn't out. Do you think its really gonna come? Maybe it already has?

Go eat some frosties.

Thank you Rob :thumb:

This is a serial nobber, get over it as it wont be long before we are reading another topic just like it. :thumb:

I niether care or want to know the "truth" i have far better things to worry about than an obvious waste of time.

you really give a shite?

As of late, Lee wants to have his fingers in everyone elses pies.

What Rob???? :blink:

and as for "do I really give a shite" No not really.. But I want this numbnut to tell us what really happened

told you umpteen times how it happened, insurance company and solicitors are happy with it.

Can't believe people are having there own little banter amongst themselves about it, like Fcuking 12 year olds on here :roll: :cheers:

Edited by PeeWee

well,i havent laughed so hard in ages.Keep em coming guys.

1.8Si,please tell us another story of ur crashes.

Its utter bullshite and we know it.

If i was in any kind of accident and ended up unconcious then i'd certainly tell the paramedics and go to the hospital,not only for my own piece of mind, but for the ££££ associated with the head injury (no matter how light) so u trying to tell us u left the scene and the extra compensation behind after this ass ramming

Also,fat chav bird doing 7000RPM,its pretty much a given she wouldnt be in first,so lets say second at the lowest,thats 60-70MPH!! (in ur average car)

NEVER close this thread,its a good source of amusement, also can we learn more of his antics,if i'd had the Pee ripped this bad out of me and had been publicly humiliated on evo,i'd leave.We're clearly not ur "cyber-friends" 1.8. I couldnt care less if u died,but please post a few more lies before u do,i LOL