52 plate E46 330d sport

McRic

Getting bored with my Mondeo now. The car in the title is coming into the garage next door tomorrow. Silver with full black leather. My cars a 54 plate Mondeo tdci 130 ghia x with almost every option. How much do you reckon I'll be expected to pay on top of my car? I paid £6250 6 months ago. Trade in on Parkers says £3850 and yet I can't find one on Autotrader the same age, spec and mileage for under £5495.

Am I mad and should just be staying with the Mondeo? My 2 BMW's are the best cars I've had along with my Passat which makes me think German is the way forward!

arnt they the ones detuned by BMW? they had more torque or something than the M series.

Engine Size 2926 cc

Cylinders 6

0-60 mph 7.9 s

Power Output 184 bhp

Valves 24

Torque 390 Nm

Top Speed 141 mph

remap is supposed to see roughly 35bhp of an increase and a torque rise of 65lb ft

Cars supposed to be in tomorrow now. Has done 111k but I wouldn't think that would be a problem is the service history is good? My 528 sport was past 126k and drove like a new car.

Getting bored with my Mondeo now. The car in the title is coming into the garage next door tomorrow. Silver with full black leather. My cars a 54 plate Mondeo tdci 130 ghia x with almost every option. How much do you reckon I'll be expected to pay on top of my car? I paid £6250 6 months ago. Trade in on Parkers says £3850 and yet I can't find one on Autotrader the same age, spec and mileage for under £5495.

Never sell your car to a dealer. They'll give you a lot less than what you can get private for it. As u can plainly see.

As for the 3 series they seem to command a lot more money than a same age and same spec 5 series which offers more practicality at the expense of a little more weight..

Im looking at 2001 E46 diesels and they are so expensive compared to a lot of similar type cars.. but i would love one,prob have to be a tourer.

Is their a better deisel than the 330D? Do they do a 335D? (twin turbo?)